Water Utility Management
- Equipment & Machinery
- Quality Assurance
What is the business value of Water Quality and Leakage Monitoring?
- Extra revenues through cost savings: water management costs can be reduced by real-time monitoring of all operations (including leaks, pressure sensors, and IoT software analytics), consequently resulting in optimized asset utilization, improved operational processes, energy costs savings, minimized human intervention, lower maintenance costs, and lower infrastructure costs
- Productivity increase: IoT allows real-time control for smarter business decisions, reduced operating costs, optimized processes and resources, and service time reduction
- Increased efficiency: water management companies and associations can use real-time operational control to make smarter business decisions and reduce operating costs
- Improved operational process control and monitoring
-Optimized and transparent asset utilization: smart meters, sensors, and connectivity significantly improve tracking of all assets, providing real-time visibility into the supply chain
- Optimized and transparent asset utilization: by using sensors and connectivity, water companies significantly improve tracking of all their assets, gaining real-time visibility into their supply chains
- Real-time knowledge of water usage statistics and analytics for smarter and faster decisions: IoT analytics can eliminate data irregularities and provide a real-time view on unbilled water statistics or any relevant statistic needed in the decision making process.
- Minimal maintenance costs while improving safety and reliability of network operations: being able to the locate all assets, to do real-time monitoring and to control and run preventive maintenance on critical pieces of infrastructure and machinery, water companies significantly reduce maintenance costs and minimize response time.
Why is important the real-time data analytics in a water management system?
An IoT based water management system leverages the power of real-time data analytics to:
- Respond and avoid emergencies efficiently
- Recapture revenue
- Lower energy costs
- Reduce emergency repair scenarios
-Detect and manage water loss
- Predict potential pipe failures
- Manage water pressure
- Better allocate maintenance and repair costs