- Drones - Flight & Control Systems
- Product Research & Development
- Behavior & Emotion Tracking
- Leakage & Flood Monitoring
- Hardware Design & Engineering Services
Accelerate digital journey, meet hardware and software needs
About The Customer
Services for home, small businesses, medium & large organizations
Expert technicians and self-service options for home to work, IT datacenters to the cloud
Case Study missing?
Start adding your own!
Register with your work email and create a new case study profile for your business.
Related Case Studies.
IoT platform Enables Safety Solutions for U.S. School Districts
Designed to alert drivers when schoolchildren are present, especially in low-visibility conditions, school-zone flasher signals are typically updated manually at each school. The switching is based on the school calendar and manually changed when an unexpected early dismissal occurs, as in the case of a weather-event altering the normal schedule. The process to reprogram the flashers requires a significant effort by school district personnel to implement due to the large number of warning flashers installed across an entire school district.
Enhancing Surgical Training and Patient Safety through Simulation: GSL SMART Lab Case Study
As clinical medicine is becoming focused more on patient safety and the quality of care, medical simulation has been proposed as a means to bridge the educational gap between the classroom and the clinical environment. Dr. Sandeep Ganni, the director of the GSL SMART Lab in India, envisioned a world-class surgical and medical training center where physicians and healthcare professionals could learn skills through simulation training and aimed at remodeling the approach toward patient safety and healthcare in India. He was looking for different simulators for different specialties to provide both basic and advanced simulation training.
RobotiX Mentor: Enhancing Surgical Training at Fundacio Puigvert
Due to the increased awareness of patient safety and evolving technology, Fundacio Puigvert saw the need for virtual reality simulation in their residency and postgraduate training programs. They wanted a simulator that could replicate the hardware and software of the robotic Da Vinci console used in the operating room.
Edinburgh Napier University streamlines long-distance learning with Cisco WebEX
• Geographically dispersed campus made in-person meetings costly and inconvenient.• Distance-learning programs in Malaysia, India, and China required dependable, user-friendly online tools to maximize interaction in collaborative workspaces.• Virtual learning environment required a separate sign-in process, resulting in a significant administrative burden for IT staff and limited adoption of collaboration technology.
8x increased productivity with VKS
Before VKS, a teacher would spend a lot of time showing a group of 22 students how to build a set of stairs within a semester of 120 hours. Along with not leaving the teacher much time to provide one-on-one support for each student to properly learn carpentry, it also left a considerable amount of room for error. Key information would be misinterpreted or lost as the class was taught in the typical show-and-tell way.
Qualcomm Wireless Reach Helping High School Correspondence
• According to Renaissance High School, many Japanese high school students are dissatisfied with the traditional curriculum and prefer to study topics that are of personal interest or related to a potential profession.• Without a high school diploma, students have greater difficulty landing steady jobs, and the full-time employment rate of high school dropouts is relatively low, putting a strain on the nation’s social welfare system.1• Many Japanese high school students are dissatisfied with the inflexible, uniform content of their education and often suffer from loss of motivation.• In Japan, the need for digitization of education has been discussed for a long time; the government has just begun to focus on introducing digital textbooks.