- Functional Applications - Inventory Management Systems
- Equipment & Machinery
- Warehouse & Inventory Management
- Inventory Management
- System Integration
Unable to deliver the production quantity in the expected time by maintaining the scheduling parameters and level the capacity parameters too.
- The customer should place the sales order in the first plant
- The manufacturing of the products should be done in different plants (i.e. assembly of the product happens in the plant (first) and semi-finished products are produced in another plant (second)
- The demand from the first plant should come to the second plant, and it needs to be produced by them according to the requirement
- After manufacturing the semi-finished product, the products from the second plant stock should be shipped (stock transport order) to the assembly first plant for the assembling process
The client is a Swedish manufacturer of outdoor power products including chainsaws, brush cutters, cultivators, garden tractors, mowers, and sewing machines. Headquartered in Stockholm, the group also produces consumer watering products, cutting equipment, and diamond tools for the construction and stone industries.
Cygnet Infotech developed a customized Z report for trial balance with the help of SAP functional and technical consultants
- Computerization and data technology in the digital age elevated MRP into a vital production tool that offered several benefits to the manufacturer
- Inventory management was crucial to realize manufacturing efficiency
- MRP systems worked with data from the production schedule to determine the exact level and cost of inventory required to meet the demand
- MRP systems detected bottlenecks in the production line caused by scarcity or a reduction of material
Case Study missing?
Start adding your own!
Register with your work email and create a new case study profile for your business.