- Functional Applications - Enterprise Asset Management Systems (EAM)
- Networks & Connectivity - Ethernet
- Networks & Connectivity - RFID
- Networks & Connectivity - WiFi
- Sensors - RFID Readers
- Healthcare & Hospitals
- Logistics & Transportation
- Track & Trace of Assets
Columbia University's College of Dental Medicine (CDM) employs school-owned dental instrument in their training and needed a way to accurately track the instruments in order to contain costs and manage the sterilization process.
The solution with Xerafy UHF Autoclavable XS tags attached on dental instruments, Xerafy Pico and Slim Trak tags attached on instrument cassettes along with the Dental Tracking System (LM-Dental), RFID readers developed by LM-Dental, both readers communicate via WiFi or Ethernet to the DTS Server.
Case Study missing?
Start adding your own!
Register with your work email and create a new case study profile for your business.