- Analytics & Modeling - Big Data Analytics
- Platform as a Service (PaaS) - Data Management Platforms
- Data Science Services
- Software Design & Engineering Services
From the sorting and analysis of past cases of digital construction in the energy field, four problems are often encountered in the process of digital upgrading of the energy industry, including the difficulty of using data in the early stage of construction, the diverse and volatile needs in the middle stage of construction, and the later stage of construction., the lack of continuous operation capability and the mismatch of safety requirements, etc.
- Data is difficult to use: while the amount of data is exploding, the data chimney still exists. According to the statistical analysis of relevant institutions, about 80% of the data has not been effectively used due to data silos and lack of analysis capabilities.
- Diverse and volatile demands: supply and demand sides, production links, and business departments have different demands for data usage. Business scenarios are complex and have low fault tolerance, making it difficult to get through the CPS (information physical system).
- Lack of continuous operation capability: business applications and data construction are separated, and data services cannot cope with rapid changes in business, resulting in a lack of depth and breadth of operational services and a significant drop in customer satisfaction.
- Mismatched security performance: comprehensive energy services require extensive access to customer data, and it is difficult to avoid data interaction security issues between internal and external networks.
WhaleDI focuses on the digital transformation of the energy industry and has launched a data intelligence solution suitable for the digital transformation of the energy industry in view of the particularity of the energy service scenarios of "big scenarios and small traffic" and the business complexity of massive ecological scenarios that cannot be leveraged. Specifically, based on the methodology of enterprise transformation and upgrading in the era of digital intelligence, WhaleDI enhances the intelligent base of enterprise data and refines the data intelligence centre of the energy industry, and is committed to building a new infrastructure for the energy industry, thereby accelerating the digitalization of the energy industry. Innovation.
Case Study missing?
Start adding your own!
Register with your work email and create a new case study profile for your business.