- Analytics & Modeling - Big Data Analytics
- Application Infrastructure & Middleware - Data Exchange & Integration
- Application Infrastructure & Middleware - Data Visualization
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) - Cloud Storage Services
- Platform as a Service (PaaS) - Data Management Platforms
- Business Operation
- Usage-Based Insurance
Jooycar sought to provide an end-to-end, cloud-based insurance telematics platform focused on creating value insurers and enhancing policyholders’ experience. Its usage-based insurance (UBI) solution demanded various data inputs and outputs, including automotive data collection, user data collection and output to many possible data bases and applications. To create such a flexible smart car platform, Jooycar enlisted the help of Telit’s IoT technology and expertise.
The data-centric approach of Telit IoT Platform gave Jooycar a broad range of functions related to data collection, data transport, data storage and data delivery. The company took advantage of a variety of approaches for creating dashboards, web-based and mobile apps as well as integrating with enterprise systems or cloud-based big data analytics solutions.
Case Study missing?
Start adding your own!
Register with your work email and create a new case study profile for your business.