- Actuators - Electrical Actuators
- Functional Applications - Remote Monitoring & Control Systems
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Sensors - Accelerometers
- Sensors - Airflow Sensors
- Sensors - Dimension & Displacement Sensors
- Sensors - Vibration Sensors
- Railway & Metro
- Business Operation
- Machine Condition Monitoring
- Remote Control
The key for the Santa Clara Valley Transit Authority train system is flexibility and modularity based on passenger volume and changing car configurations.
The use of a set of LonWorks® communications chips from Echelon was crucial in monitoring and keeping the whole system together.
Case Study missing?
Start adding your own!
Register with your work email and create a new case study profile for your business.