- Functional Applications - Enterprise Asset Management Systems (EAM)
- Functional Applications - Remote Monitoring & Control Systems
- Processors & Edge Intelligence - System on a Chip
- Sensors - Temperature Sensors
- Sensors - Vibration Sensors
- Railway & Metro
- Business Operation
- Asset Health Management (AHM)
• Difficult environment. Communications equipment on trains must function properly in harsh conditions, such as environment temperatures ranging from -25°C to +85°C, according to the EU standard EN50155.
• Railway regulations. All products in a train must adhere to strict standards, relating to working vibration, power consumption, and lifetime.
• Lengthy process. Time to market in the railway industry can take years from concept to mass production, so product design requires a solid long term vision.
• Durable processing power. SADEL chose Intel® AtomTM processors to power its solution because of their low energy consumption, impressive throughput, and because they can withstand extreme industrial temperatures.
• Reliable technology. The Intel® AtomTM SoC is soldered directly onto the printed circuit on the base of AAEON’s computer board*, which eases implementation of a fanless heat sink and can boost reliability.
Case Study missing?
Start adding your own!
Register with your work email and create a new case study profile for your business.