- Application Infrastructure & Middleware - Data Visualization
- Sensors - Environmental Sensors
- Sensors - Vibration Sensors
- Renewable Energy
- Facility Management
- Machine Condition Monitoring
- System Integration
Sensors capture physical data from equipment at a high frequency which is then managed and analyzed locally on desktop-based systems. Their end users then process the data locally on their desktops and manually create visibility into equipment conditions & their failure modes.
They decided to automate data collection and enable cloud-based data processing as well as AI-based fault detection while making it more data-driven instead of age-old rules-based. There were a few challenges to this:
- Traditional predictive tools are hard to scale and deploy
- Need predictive analytics to be embedded within their application
- Data preparation, cleansing, choosing the right algorithm, training it, and validating needs expertise with modern data platforms
- The platform and application need to easily integrate with all hardware products
The instruments engineering company empowers leaders in the industrial equipment & renewable energy industry. They provide smart sensors & hardware, to help industrial Enterprises reduce their equipment maintenance costs, improve machine yield, increase machine uptime and ensure process quality.
A minimum viable product approach was adopted to quickly engineer and build a data platform that holds the power to connect millions of sensors globally and enable industrial systems and equipment to be more intelligent about their failures, availability & operating efficiency.
Saviant partnered with the instrument engineering company in developing the desired intelligent data platform for their next decade's vision. With a team of technology consultants that included Data Science / Machine Learning consultants, Technology Architect, IoT consultants, a platform was designed which enables
- High-performance data engineering and automates capturing data, orchestration, and analysis
- Machine Learning models to replace the age-old “if-then rules” method of fault detection
- Accurate & timely alerts & notifications about the failure conditions & alarms
Case Study missing?
Start adding your own!
Register with your work email and create a new case study profile for your business.