- Analytics & Modeling - Predictive Analytics
- Functional Applications - Enterprise Asset Management Systems (EAM)
- Functional Applications - Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES)
- Functional Applications - Remote Monitoring & Control Systems
- Platform as a Service (PaaS) - Application Development Platforms
- Equipment & Machinery
- Discrete Manufacturing
- Manufacturing System Automation
- Predictive Maintenance
To optimize its Sigma Smart Air
Service, Kaeser worked with SAP
Digital Business Services to deploy
SAP Leonardo IoT capabilities as its innovation foundation together with SAP Asset Intelligence Network and SAP Predictive Maintenance and Service. Kaeser’s new solution connects its compressors smartly in the cloud, allowing it to offer a next-generation service at a lower price.
- Service team unable to access calibration data and other equipment-specific information, which was stored in on-premise systems
- No solution to meet the needs of dealers and companies’ service providers
- Need for track-and-trace capabilities with selected suppliers to scale-up potential
- Strategic partnership and co-innovation with SAP
- SAP Asset Intelligence Network based on SAP S/4HANA® Cloud for use in the maintenance of equipment information and greater transparency over usage
- Standard integration between SAP S/4HANA, SAP Predictive Maintenance and Service, the SAP Manufacturing Execution application, and third-party solutions
- Ability to establish a “digital twin” to build entirely new data-driven business models
Case Study missing?
Start adding your own!
Register with your work email and create a new case study profile for your business.