- Analytics & Modeling - Real Time Analytics
- Application Infrastructure & Middleware - Data Exchange & Integration
- Functional Applications - Remote Monitoring & Control Systems
- Sensors - Level Sensors
- Sensors - Pressure Sensors
- Sensors - Vibration Sensors
- Oil & Gas
- Business Operation
- Remote Asset Management
- Cloud Planning, Design & Implementation Services
Lower oil prices compel oilfield operators to increase efficiency. The client, a leading oilfield services provider, sought to significantly reduce the costs of pumping oil. The client owns and operates tens of thousands of electric submersible pumps (ESPs) for its global oil-and-gas customers.
Developed software agent to configure pumps over the network.
Migrated server infrastructure to Microsoft Azure cloud, leveraging IoT-specific services.
Integrated sensor data with the client’s decision making applications and databases.
Case Study missing?
Start adding your own!
Register with your work email and create a new case study profile for your business.