- Analytics & Modeling - Machine Learning
- Analytics & Modeling - Predictive Analytics
- Analytics & Modeling - Real Time Analytics
- Functional Applications - Enterprise Asset Management Systems (EAM)
- Networks & Connectivity - LoRa
- Sensors - Temperature Sensors
- Equipment & Machinery
- Predictive Maintenance
Companies are facing greater challenges than ever before when it comes to making sure their cooling equipment operates at maximum efficiency. One of the challenges is the need to understand how equipment is performing to optimize their use, their health and to anticipate issues and failures. Having an HVAC service engineer who continuously monitors the chiller is unrealistic.
Smart sensors in combination with embedded based chiller data infrastructure delivers real-time, historical and predictive insights into chiller health and maintenance needs.
Case Study missing?
Start adding your own!
Register with your work email and create a new case study profile for your business.