- Analytics & Modeling - Data-as-a-Service
- Networks & Connectivity - Wireless Local Area Network
- Business Operation
- Field Services
- Data Science Services
- Software Design & Engineering Services
- Interactively exploring complex network datasets without lag
- Comprehensively mapping TELUS communities and competitor speed information
- Identifying competitor coverage and where to build wireless services
Telus Communications Inc. is the wholly owned principal subsidiary of Telus Corporation, a Canadian national telecommunications company that provides a wide range of telecommunications products and services including internet access, voice, entertainment, healthcare, video, and IPTV television.
TELUS leverages HEAVY.AI to easily access and overlay network reliability data, customer trouble metrics, and various geo-temporal datasets. This capability enables marketers to monitor a real-time, interactive map of TELUS’s communities, competitor speed and cell site information, WHSIA and LTE coverage layers, household reference data, copper qualification, fiber eligibility, and marketable base.
Case Study missing?
Start adding your own!
Register with your work email and create a new case study profile for your business.