- Analytics & Modeling - Real Time Analytics
- Application Infrastructure & Middleware - Data Exchange & Integration
- Functional Applications - Enterprise Asset Management Systems (EAM)
- Functional Applications - Remote Monitoring & Control Systems
- Platform as a Service (PaaS) - Data Management Platforms
- Sensors - Humidity Sensors
- Sensors - Pressure Sensors
- Sensors - Temperature Sensors
- Equipment & Machinery
- Asset Health Management (AHM)
Many instrumentation leaders face challenges including how to:
- Track & monitor their instrument data such as Temperature, Humidity, Dew point or Pressure
- Achieve real-time visibility of data to take necessary measures/actions.
- Enable Remote Asset management capabilities to keep a watch on the end-devices at pre-scheduled intervals
- Integrate notification engine to alert the end-customers in case of asset failures or abnormal conditions
Saviant built a high-end 'Industrial Internet of Things' solution using the power of Microsoft Azure IoT Suite. This IIoT platform supports a robust data management system architecture; to manage enormous volume of data coming in from connected end-devices/instruments in real-time. Also, it hosts an automated email notifications engine that sends alerts on abnormal conditions; regarding temperature threshold values, dead devices, device malfunctioning and many more specific events. The user can login to the web application hosted on Cloud, through the secure single sign-on authentication in order to access the data stored in SQL Server.
Case Study missing?
Start adding your own!
Register with your work email and create a new case study profile for your business.