- Application Infrastructure & Middleware - Database Management & Storage
- Oil & Gas
- Business Operation
- Warehouse Automation
- Hess Corporation desired a materials management technology that improved accuracy and efficiency across their entire supply chain.
- This included connectivity to onshore warehouses and yards, and to remote locations, such as ships and offshore platforms.
- The need for paperless operations was key, as was the ease of use and the ability for minor configuration changes to be made as business needs dictate.
Hess Corporation (formerly Amerada Hess Corporation) is an American global independent energy company involved in the exploration and production of crude oil and natural gas. It was formed by the merger of Hess Oil and Chemical and Amerada Petroleum in 1968. Leon Hess served as CEO from the early 1960s through 1995, after which his son John B Hess succeeded him as chairman and CEO.
Headquartered in New York City, the company ranked 394th in the 2016 annual ranking of Fortune 500 corporations. In 2020, Forbes Global 2000 ranked Hess as the 1,253rd largest public company in the world.
- Hess chose Innovapptive’s inventory application to reduce manual data entry and inaccuracies and help remote and offshore locations perform key warehouse processes, even when network connectivity was temporarily unavailable.
- The solution was able to support the execution of key warehouse processes on mobile devices including paperless operations and mobile printing capabilities.
Case Study missing?
Start adding your own!
Register with your work email and create a new case study profile for your business.