- Functional Applications - Warehouse Management Systems (WMS)
- Warehouse & Inventory Management
- Inventory Management
- System Integration
The company's challenges are as follows;
- Manual errors in warehouse management.
- Problems such as inventory theft, delayed shipment, and the need for double verification of inventory
About The Customer
A global market leader offering software solutions across transport, warehouse, and logistics management.
- Developed an Android mobile application for the warehouse unit that supports legacy system integration
- Developed the warehouse management software (WMS) digitizing inbound and outbound processes
Case Study missing?
Start adding your own!
Register with your work email and create a new case study profile for your business.
Related Case Studies.
Integral Plant Maintenance
Mercedes-Benz and his partner GAZ chose Siemens to be its maintenance partner at a new engine plant in Yaroslavl, Russia. The new plant offers a capacity to manufacture diesel engines for the Russian market, for locally produced Sprinter Classic. In addition to engines for the local market, the Yaroslavl plant will also produce spare parts. Mercedes-Benz Russia and his partner needed a service partner in order to ensure the operation of these lines in a maintenance partnership arrangement. The challenges included coordinating the entire maintenance management operation, in particular inspections, corrective and predictive maintenance activities, and the optimizing spare parts management. Siemens developed a customized maintenance solution that includes all electronic and mechanical maintenance activities (Integral Plant Maintenance).
Carmaker Holds the Keys to Network Security
FAW-Volkswagen Automotive Company (FAW-VW) required a high number of communication terminals due to its rapid development. FAW-VW also faced challenges in security management, IT Operation and Maintenance (O&M) costs, and employees work efficiency. FAW-VW needed terminal security protection with reliable access control and user rights management and comprehensive network protection.