- Drones - Flight & Control Systems
- Product Research & Development
- Behavior & Emotion Tracking
- Leakage & Flood Monitoring
- Hardware Design & Engineering Services
Accelerate digital journey, meet hardware and software needs
About The Customer
Services for home, small businesses, medium & large organizations
Expert technicians and self-service options for home to work, IT datacenters to the cloud
Case Study missing?
Start adding your own!
Register with your work email and create a new case study profile for your business.
Related Case Studies.
IoT platform Enables Safety Solutions for U.S. School Districts
Designed to alert drivers when schoolchildren are present, especially in low-visibility conditions, school-zone flasher signals are typically updated manually at each school. The switching is based on the school calendar and manually changed when an unexpected early dismissal occurs, as in the case of a weather-event altering the normal schedule. The process to reprogram the flashers requires a significant effort by school district personnel to implement due to the large number of warning flashers installed across an entire school district.
Edinburgh Napier University streamlines long-distance learning with Cisco WebEX
• Geographically dispersed campus made in-person meetings costly and inconvenient.• Distance-learning programs in Malaysia, India, and China required dependable, user-friendly online tools to maximize interaction in collaborative workspaces.• Virtual learning environment required a separate sign-in process, resulting in a significant administrative burden for IT staff and limited adoption of collaboration technology.
8x increased productivity with VKS
Before VKS, a teacher would spend a lot of time showing a group of 22 students how to build a set of stairs within a semester of 120 hours. Along with not leaving the teacher much time to provide one-on-one support for each student to properly learn carpentry, it also left a considerable amount of room for error. Key information would be misinterpreted or lost as the class was taught in the typical show-and-tell way.
Qualcomm Wireless Reach Helping High School Correspondence
• According to Renaissance High School, many Japanese high school students are dissatisfied with the traditional curriculum and prefer to study topics that are of personal interest or related to a potential profession.• Without a high school diploma, students have greater difficulty landing steady jobs, and the full-time employment rate of high school dropouts is relatively low, putting a strain on the nation’s social welfare system.1• Many Japanese high school students are dissatisfied with the inflexible, uniform content of their education and often suffer from loss of motivation.• In Japan, the need for digitization of education has been discussed for a long time; the government has just begun to focus on introducing digital textbooks.
Powering Growth and Efficiency with the Cumulocity IoT Platform
GreenFlex needed a sustainable and robust IoT technology to support business growth, monitor and control devices at customer sites, integrate devices across different communications protocols, and gather and act on data to hit efficiency targets.
Università degli Studi di Udine
University of Udine is a college committed to the highest education standards, research, interaction with surrounding territories. The collaboration with Endian brought its technological vocation beyond the academic field to translate into a project aimed to protect and safely manage accesses to electrical and thermal control systems, access control and video surveillance.