- Analytics & Modeling - Big Data Analytics
- Automation & Control - Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC)
- Cybersecurity & Privacy - Endpoint Security
- Cybersecurity & Privacy - Identity & Authentication Management
- Cybersecurity & Privacy - Intrusion Detection
- Cybersecurity & Privacy - Network Security
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) - Cloud Computing
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) - Cloud Storage Services
- Networks & Connectivity - Gateways
- Predictive Maintenance
Predictive maintenance refers to techniques that help determine the condition of in-service equipment in order to predict and/or optimize when maintenance should be performed. Predictive maintenance is one of the most important benefits of the Industry 4.0 revolution.
By consolidating the machine data from many different locations in a central place, the optimization of machines and production processes is possible. Thanks to a remote maintenance solution from the Roth Group including components from Endian and the cloud solutions from Amazon Web Services, customers in any industry can benefit today from the advantages of digitization.
Case Study missing?
Start adding your own!
Register with your work email and create a new case study profile for your business.