- Functional Applications - Remote Monitoring & Control Systems
- Networks & Connectivity - Gateways
- Sensors - Air Pollution Sensors
- Sensors - Humidity Sensors
- Sensors - Temperature Sensors
- Facility Management
- Building Automation & Control
Client offered a Temperature Monitoring System which consists of Wireless Transmitters and Application Software. Third party BACnet Application such as a Building Automation System needs access to vital parameter such as temperature, humidity, CO2, etc., measured by wireless sensor devices. Client needed a solution to allow data exchange from its Temperature Monitoring System with BMS.
SoftDEL developed a software BACnet Gateway that converts the sensor data from the Temperature Monitoring System into a BACnet format. SoftDEL used its own BACnet/IP stack in developing the gateway solution. The gateway included a data logging facility for storing data until retrieval.
Case Study missing?
Start adding your own!
Register with your work email and create a new case study profile for your business.