- Networks & Connectivity - Routers & Bridges
- Networks & Connectivity - WiFi
- Logistics & Transportation
- Mesh Networks
- Replace Wi-Fi network for Material Handling System (MHS)
- Consolidate separate networks for CCTV and office systems
- Save the cost of ownership of the network architecture
Asia Airfreight Terminal (AAT)
Asia Airfreight Terminal (AAT) is an air cargo terminal based at the Hong Kong International Airport in Chek Lap Kok, New Territories, Hong Kong.
AAT has two terminals, Terminal 1 and Terminal 2. Its cargo terminal has a total area of 80,000 m2 (860,000 sq ft) and its warehouses occupy a total area of 166,000 m2 (1,790,000 sq ft). AAT provides a handling capacity of 1.5 million tons per annum and is one of the world's leading air cargo terminal operators. It is the second-largest cargo handler in Hong Kong by cargo handling volume, after HACTL's SuperTerminal 1.
All the RUCKUS APs provided patented BeamFlex adaptive antenna technology. BeamFlex enables the AP’s antenna system to continually sense and optimize for its environment. The Mesh technology offered a reliable configuration that overcame the cabling difficulties for the environment.
- RUCKUS R320 indoor access points
- RUCKUS T310 outdoor access points with Mesh technology
- RUCKUS ICX 7150 switches
- RUCKUS ICX 7650 switches
Case Study missing?
Start adding your own!
Register with your work email and create a new case study profile for your business.