- Analytics & Modeling - Real Time Analytics
- Application Infrastructure & Middleware - Data Visualization
- Platform as a Service (PaaS) - Application Development Platforms
- Platform as a Service (PaaS) - Data Management Platforms
- Platform as a Service (PaaS) - Device Management Platforms
- Facility Management
- Building Energy Management
Many industry leaders that offer Smart Energy Management products & solutions face challenges including:
- How to build a scalable platform that can automatically scale-up to on-board ‘n’ number of Smart home devices
- Data security, solution availability, and reliability are the other critical factors to deal with
- How to create a robust common IoT platform that handles any kind of smart devices
- How to enable data management capabilities that would help in intelligent decision-making
Our expertise in developing IoT solutions for OEMs has helped build a high-end Internet of Things solution. We divided the industry challenges into two:
establishing a two-way communication between Cloud and IoT based Smart Home devices; and devising a centralized cloud data storage for real-time data ingestion to enable analytics & data visualization. Our team of IoT consultants have devised this robust cloud-enabled high-end architecture using Azure IoT platform. This IoT solution holds capabilities to scale hundreds to millions of any kind of smart home devices and handles to analyze billions of data records for efficient energy management and intelligent decision-making to conserve Energy at Smart Homes.
Case Study missing?
Start adding your own!
Register with your work email and create a new case study profile for your business.