- Functional Applications - Product Lifecycle Management Systems (PLM)
- Product Research & Development
- Digital Thread
Making the transition from small-run R&D projects to full-scale manufacturing for large volume contracts required SRC to find a PLM solution that would allow them to scale and provide the flexibility to continuously innovate and build new solutions
SRC Inc., formerly Syracuse Research Corporation, is an independent, not-for-profit research and development company that develops solutions for customers in the defense, environment, and intelligence industries.
SRC is chartered by the State of New York, with headquarters in North Syracuse, NY.
Built applications for:
- International Trade Compliance
- Customer Order, Work Orders, and Serialized Parts
- Flow Tags for Assembly and Test Data Collection
- RMA (Returned Materials Authorization) and As Maintained Configuration
SRC is continuously innovating and building with Aras.
Case Study missing?
Start adding your own!
Register with your work email and create a new case study profile for your business.