- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) - Cloud Databases
- Business Operation
- Cloud Planning, Design & Implementation Services
As a responsible corporate citizen, Nikko Chemicals works to balance both environmental and economic considerations. As an integral part of its business continuity strategy, the company strives to run a secure, scalable, hassle-free, and fully visible cloud operation.
- Time-consuming integration of logs from disparate sources with restricted operational visibility
- Security concerns on cloud migration and SaaS applications management
- Limited manpower and resources for Cloud infrastructure management
Japan’s specialty chemicals manufacturer Nikko Chemicals produces ingredients for cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, food, and sustainable products.
To ensure service integrity and protect business-critical information, Nikko Chemicals replaced its legacy asset management tool with the Splunk platform, which immediately improved operational visibility across the organization.
Since deploying Splunk®, it has:
- Automated cloud operations with a holistic view across multiple SaaS applications
- Maximized business security through centralized and proactive threat protection
- Boosted efficiency with simplified operations and painless system maintenance
Case Study missing?
Start adding your own!
Register with your work email and create a new case study profile for your business.