A global bank was struggling to engage with customers. Their average-based
profitability practices weren’t improving customer relationships, maximizing
customer value, or reducing attrition. Cross-sell and up-sell functions weren’t
hitting performance targets and the bank’s segmentation analyses were failing
to inform pricing and customer service decisions.
With no corporate confidence in profitability metrics, the bank needed a new
way to reach customers and inspire them to act.
Modernizing finance data to make informed decisions faster and transform customer experiences
The bank worked with Teradata to:
- Provide line-level details for all transaction-related revenue and costs
- Leverage line-level details to develop behavior-based, data-driven profitability analytics
- Aggregate views of branches, products, vendors, and customers from a single model
- Enable the ability to directly feed a sophisticated customer segment model
- Improve marketing efforts due to a better understanding of customers and product
Case Study missing?
Start adding your own!
Register with your work email and create a new case study profile for your business.