MainfluxFrom the Cloud to the Ground
Mainflux is a technology company offering:
- Open source, patent-free, end-to-end IoT Platform recognized by Linux Foundation and O’Reilly Media. Highly performant, secure and easy to deploy on-prem, hybrid or in the cloud.
- IoT Edge Computing gateway compliant with Linux Foundation Edgex Foundry project which provides an ecosystem of plug and play components that rapidly accelerates the deployment of IoT solutions
- Consulting services provided by enterprise experienced cross-functional team which covers all layers of the IoT technology
- Membership, leadership and innovation in Linux Foundation EdgeX Foundry Project with 80 companies including Dell, Toshiba and Samsung. Chairman and Member at Large position at Technical Steering Committee. Mainflux architect Draško Drašković awarded for Exemplary leadership and innovation and for Extensive technical contribution.
- Mainflux IoT platform presented at more than 10 conferences in EU and USA.
- Mainflux team authored O’Reilly Media book with 40 pages dedicated to the Mainflux IoT Platform.
- Awarded with the grant from The Government of Serbia Innovation Fund, member of TAFTIE.
OPEN SOURCE IoT PLATFORM
Mainflux is performant and secure open-source IoT platform with the complete full-scale capabilities for development of the Internet of Things solutions, IoT applications, and smart connected products.
- Device management
- Data aggregation and data management
- Connectivity and message routing
- Event management
- Core analytics
- User Interface
- Application enablement
IoT Edge Computing - EDGEX FOUNDRY MFX-1 GATEWAY
MFX-1 IoT Edge Gateway is Edge Computing solution based on LF EdgeX Foundry Open Source framework that offers an interoperable ecosystem of plug-and-play components for faster deployment of IoT solutions.
EdgeX Foundry Framework Features
- Interoperable Ecosystem of plug-and-play components
- Security: A pluggable unified security model that makes secure solutions development easy in any context.
- Scalable: Builds on industry models (IIC, OpenFog, OCF, etc).
- Flexible: Enables rapid deployment without technology lock-in
- Integrating: Unifies existing standards with proprietary solutions
- Internal smart office project for tech giant in Dubai, Riga and Copenhagen
- Consulting services and PoC for edge computing for USA multinational corporation, a worldwide provider of Oilfield & Gas Products &Services
- Consulting and IoT platform for Datapace Blockchain Powered Data market, developed within "Le Garage" NOKIA Digital Accelerator.
- USA - Large Department Store Retailer: Implementation Mainflux IoT Platform as Core IoT platform in Smart Retail Store project. Extending LoRa support in Mainflux. Using Mainflux for management of remote gateways. Mainflux deployed in 5 stores, preparing for launch in remaining stores in 2019.
Start adding your own!
Register with your work email and create a new supplier profile for your business.