- Automation & Control - Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC)
- Functional Applications - Remote Monitoring & Control Systems
- Platform as a Service (PaaS) - Data Management Platforms
- Sensors - Flow Meters
- Sensors - Level Sensors
- Sensors - Liquid Detection Sensors
- Business Operation
- Leakage & Flood Monitoring
A leak on your property can waste thousands of liters of water, at considerable cost to you. For this reason, Opiron has developed a system that sends instant messages to alert users in case of leaks.
The system consists of an Open Source PLC and an ultrasonic flowmeter installed at the supply pipe of the urbanization, both connected to an industrial cabinet, designed to protect the electronics and equipped with a LED that allows users to visualize alarms locally. The user interface is based on the IoT Opiron Platform, which allows users to view daily water consumption and mimmum flow rate registered per day graphs, and an alarm log. All data is exportable to Excel Spreadsheets in order to allow an extra analysis if required.
Case Study missing?
Start adding your own!
Register with your work email and create a new case study profile for your business.