- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) - Cloud Databases
- Platform as a Service (PaaS) - Data Management Platforms
- Facility Management
- Supply Chain Visibility
- Cloud Planning, Design & Implementation Services
- Data Science Services
The client had strategic aspirations to move towards a managed service provider model from a traditional value-added reseller model (hereon mentioned as VAR). This required digital transformation across their customers, vendors, and internal employees’ touchpoints, with streamlined internal supply chain processes and enhanced customer experience
IT Solutions Provider
The client is a privately-owned IT solutions and services company that provides hardware solutions, software licensing, cloud reselling, and lifecycle services, with $2.4 billion in annual revenues. Its operations are spread across three business units – Value Added Reselling, Cloud Reselling, and Services. The client operates out of over 80 countries and 22 offices across North America, Europe, Singapore, and India, and is headquartered in Washington state, US.
The engagement commenced with Mindtree carrying out a detailed discovery phase at the beginning of 2019. The discovery phase achieved the following business objectives:
- Understanding as-is processes and assessing business priorities
- Reimaging customer engagement by incorporating human-centered, persona-driven design
- Identifying the architecture and understanding the technology stack
- Defining a roadmap for the to-be state with an agile approach so that the client could realize business value in an expedited fashion
Case Study missing?
Start adding your own!
Register with your work email and create a new case study profile for your business.