- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) - Public Cloud
- Traffic Monitoring
- Cloud Planning, Design & Implementation Services
Because Xenit used Amazon Web Services (AWS), Gottschlag wanted a solution for application delivery that worked seamlessly with AWS and that was extensible to give Xenit customers an option for incorporating other public cloud solutions into their cloud portfolios. The solution also needed to make application delivery easier to manage and more cost effective.
Xenit AB is a well-known IT services provider based in Goteborg, Sweden. As a trusted partner, Xenit advises companies on how to execute on their digital transformation initiatives. The primary focus is helping its customers get up to speed on DevOps best practices as they seek to modernize their application deployment and delivery infrastructure.
- Automated scaling eliminates time-consuming and error-prone manual configuration of application delivery infrastructure for more consistent operations.
- The efficiency achieved with auto-scaling eliminates overprovisioning of both ADCs and AWS instances, resulting in significant cost savings.
- A single pane of glass for holistic ADC management across hybrid cloud environments enables DevOps to focus on applications, not infrastructure.
Case Study missing?
Start adding your own!
Register with your work email and create a new case study profile for your business.