- Analytics & Modeling - Machine Learning
- Discrete Manufacturing
- Factory Operations Visibility & Intelligence
- Software Design & Engineering Services
Allowing defects to escape the factory damages customer relations and the brand, and leads to costly rejects or returns, while overcontrolling for defects internally leads to high labor, scrap, and rework costs. The pernicious problem of defect detection was supposed to be solved by machine vision inspection, but in many instances machine vision systems are not up to the task.
- No condition monitoring on valves & motors.
- Root cause analysis on failed equipment was difficult or nonexistent.
- Engineers spend hours per week producing spreadsheets and analytics.
Global Chemical & Textiles Company.
Deployed AI for machine vision in the manufacturing plants. Ingests BoMs, engineering drawings, and parts specs to generate an understanding of what a complicated assembly should look like – and then watches the article on the line to make sure that assembly is correct at each station.
Case Study missing?
Start adding your own!
Register with your work email and create a new case study profile for your business.