- Functional Applications - Fleet Management Systems (FMS)
- Logistics & Transportation
- Driver Performance Monitoring
- Software Design & Engineering Services
With a management team that has literally been in the Drivers’ seats as professional drivers, it’s no surprise that Halvor Lines invests heavily in protecting their drivers and the general public.
Halvor Lines was searching for a video and vision-based recognition safety program that could be aligned with their existing driver safety and recognition strategies, protect the company from false claims, and strengthen their industry-leading initiatives.
And as their six-year run of receiving ‘Best Fleets to Drive For’ might suggest, they wanted a driver-friendly solution that would help develop drivers' skills and enhance positive safety habits.
Halvor Lines provides trucking, transportation, and logistics services throughout the United States and Canada. We are proud to offer truck driving jobs that allow our drivers to be close to home while earning a great living.
The quality of Netradyne’s Driveri was evident in the first five minutes of the trial, Lang said. Halvor Lines’ leadership cited several reasons why they chose Netradyne including:
- The superior visibility into their driver's driving performance
- The speed and timeliness of the delivery of meaningful data
- A comprehensive program structure to recognize positive driver performance
Case Study missing?
Start adding your own!
Register with your work email and create a new case study profile for your business.