- Cybersecurity & Privacy - Identity & Authentication Management
- Cybersecurity Services
With various types of vehicle-to-everything (V2X) communication have been developed to meet the different use cases and scenarios, the security underpinning these communications needs to be consistent and effective across the full spectrum of V2X communications.
Until recently, V2X communication has been based primarily on the ITS-G5 protocol, a dedicated short-range communication (DSRC) standard using WiFi signals. During the data exchange, each party or device needs to verify their permissions.
Challenges in sumary:
- Deploy the Cooperative Intelligent Transport Systems (C-ITS)
- Implement and offer secure, standardized solution for vehicle-to-everything (V2X) communication
- Secure creation and management of millions of digital certificates and keys
IT security company
- Public key infrastructures (PKIs) are used to secure the environment by verifying the participants’ permissions with the use of certificates.
- Developing and offering the certificate authority solutions that would incorporate the necessary new attributes into the digital certificates required for V2X communications
- Entrust nShield HSMs are used to securely generate and store cryptographic keys. It also supports a formerly unprecedently high volume of cryptographic operations
Case Study missing?
Start adding your own!
Register with your work email and create a new case study profile for your business.