- Analytics & Modeling - Real Time Analytics
- Application Infrastructure & Middleware - Data Visualization
- Networks & Connectivity - Bluetooth
- Networks & Connectivity - Cellular
- Networks & Connectivity - WiFi
- Sensors - Biometric Sensor
- Sensors - Camera / Video Systems
- Business Operation
- Behavior & Emotion Tracking
Engaging and delighting fans has become the number one priority. However, the identity and behavior of fans within the stadium have been impossible to detect until Sirqul. Furthermore, standalone mobile apps historically have only seen a 5-30% penetration rate, thus leaving venues with poor data, insights and little interaction with the fan itself.
This large stadium was looking for a set of recommendations to improve the fan experience, increase revenue and optimize operational efficiency based on this never seen before data.
Smart devices were deployed in less than a day and connected to the Sirqul dashboard for real-time analysis, reporting, triggers, and visualization. The Sirqul Smart Stadium solution successfully tracked the customer journey from the time the ticket was torn for over 72,000 fans.
Use Cases identified:
- Mapping of fans to the ticket torn
- Dwell time at gates with entrance/exits used
- Micro discovery on most active areas within the VIP sections, kids experience, and 3rd party sponsorship activation areas
- Customer journey of season ticket holders
- Tour optimization of timing and flow
- Staff and security placement
- New vs. Repeat fans
- Team store traffic by product interest vs. conversion
- Food, beverage and restroom wait times
- Biometric identity, payment processing for purchases, and age verification for alcohol
Case Study missing?
Start adding your own!
Register with your work email and create a new case study profile for your business.