- Analytics & Modeling - Edge Analytics
- Cybersecurity & Privacy - Network Security
- Functional Applications - Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES)
- Networks & Connectivity - Routers & Bridges
- Equipment & Machinery
- Discrete Manufacturing
- Process Control & Optimization
Lordan needed a manufacturing automation system that could identify bottlenecks, reduce downtime and waste, and improve overall equipment effectiveness (OEE). Requirements included the ability to view overall throughput and track mission-critical manufacturing information in real time directly from the production floor, rather than rely on periodical assessments.
• IoT connectivity: Cisco® 819 Industrial Router with WiFi access point • Fog application execution environment: Cisco IOx • Fog application: LeaderMES • IoT security: policy-based network controls, IOx application security
Case Study missing?
Start adding your own!
Register with your work email and create a new case study profile for your business.