- Functional Applications - Remote Monitoring & Control Systems
- Construction & Infrastructure
- Consumer Goods
- Equipment & Machinery
- Recycling & Waste Management
- Business Operation
- Facility Management
- Quality Assurance
- Asset Health Management (AHM)
- Asset Lifecycle Management
- Machine Condition Monitoring
- Material Handling Automation
- Object Detection
- Remote Asset Management
- Hardware Design & Engineering Services
- System Integration
In a smart environment of management, control and industrial automation, one of the key elements to anticipate failures and increase productivity is to be able to monitor the status and use of conveyor belts of any kind of sector, whether it is for logistics or manufacturing.
It's one of the Conveyer system OEM
Thanks to the data obtained, the behavior of the belts can be studied (dilatation, deterioration, irregular advance…) thus creating patterns that allow to detect failures in the process. This way, it is possible to optimize the maintenance of the conveyor belts, increasing productivity and reducing the problems arising from the wear and tear of the machines.
Device: Webdyn - MTX-IoT, 4G IoT programable modem
Platform: Any IoT Platform
Case Study missing?
Start adding your own!
Register with your work email and create a new case study profile for your business.