- Automation & Control
- Sales & Marketing
- Software Design & Engineering Services
- System Integration
The client, a market-leading manufacturer of utility transmission structures and small cell towers for the utility and telecom industry, wanted to digitize and migrate legacy applications and databases to the cloud.
- Automating sales and quotation process
- System integration for structural blueprint
- Numerous considerations with no scope for error
- Migrating legacy systems to cloud infrastructure
Leading Manufacturing and Power & Utility Company
We provided a solution for automating the sales and quotation process to reduce the turnaround time and digitize the manual process.
- The automated inventory verification process
- System integration to achieve consistency across units
- Seamless migration of the legacy system to the cloud
- Secured company infrastructure in a remote environment
Case Study missing?
Start adding your own!
Register with your work email and create a new case study profile for your business.