KigenDrive eSIM and iSIM to be the cornerstone of IoT security
Kigen is a result of incubation and investment after being acquired in 2017 by Arm holdings – a Softbank Group Company, from eSIM pioneers Simulity Labs Ltd, which was incorporated in 2009.
Kigen (UK) Limited spun out into a newly created company in 2020, separating officially from Arm in 2021.
- embedded portable OS for SIM, eSIM and iSIM
- A strong ecosystem of partners who can delivers manufacturing options for discrete or integrated SIMS
- A portfolio of applets, notably Open IOT Safe which enables a seamless zero touch provisioning for IOT devices.
- GSMA SAS-UP accredited Digital Key insertion to generate secure packages for the provisioning of any type of sim.
- GSMA SAS-SM Remote Sim provisioning for both IOT devices (M2M specifications) and Consumer Devices.
Our key customers:
- SIM manufacturers who license Kigen OS
- cellular chipset makers who integrate our OS on a dedicated secure enclave in their chipsets.
- Connectivity suppliers (MNO, MVNO) who integrate our Service offering and also Kigen powered SIM, eSIM, iSIM.
Start adding your own!
Register with your work email and create a new supplier profile for your business.