Barbara IoTSecure technology for IoT device lifecycle management
At Barbara IoT we provide secure technology for Industrial IoT device lifecycle management. We are manufacturer of Secure SW for IoT devices.
- Barbara OS: based on a secured Linux kernel and fully developed in house, it’s an operating system which runs in industrial IoT devices. It offers the tools to deploy Industrial IoT solutions faster and cheaper:
- Designed with industrial customer in mind: Barbara OS is secure by design, all comms and data is encrypted and only necessary elements are added to the OS what makes it light and optimal. Furthermore, Barbara IoT is the company behind the software and offers support and maintenance on the solution. Never worry about security patches or support for new hardware.
- Business ready features for Industrial IoT application development: Barbara OS is open and provides a SDK for customers and integrators to develop their own applications. It can run in a large number of standard CPU architectures so that customers are not tied to specific hardware products. It has out-of-the-box support for industrial protocols (e.g. Modbus, CAN Bus, etc.), IoT cloud platforms (e.g. Microsoft Azure, AWS, etc.), programming languages (e.g. Python, C/C++, etc) and multiple enablers for application development (e.g. Ethereum Blockchain, remote configuration, GPS management, etc...).
- Hardware integration: Barbara OS supports several hardware architectures and includes drivers to connect to the main sensors, Actuators and communications protocols (LoRa, GSM, Wifi, Bluetooth, Ethernet, Serial Connections…). Barbara OS is continuously updated with new hardware support so customers can design their solutions with the best technology available and without typical hardware integration hidden costs.
- Barbara Panel is the management dashboard designed for Industrial IoT deployments made with Barbara OS.
- Control deployments your way. Using Barbara Panel customers can remotely check the “health” of their deployments. Barbara OS reports in an efficient manner the information needed to monitor and operate Industrial IoT devices in a typical deployment. By operating at the lower layers of a device, Barbara OS can report and automatically fix device issues , reducing both the downtime of the deployment as well as the resources for on-site support.
- Secure over the air updates: from Barbara Panel customers can update the devices remotely. It implements a secure way to perform Over The Air upgrades and application debugging, patching securely and efficiently the Firmware. It also allows self provisioning of certificates and data, which reduces the effort in secure deployments.
- The whole lifecycle control: Barbara Panel manages the whole lifecycle of the Industrial IoT devices in a factory. It allows plug´n play deployment of configurations, configuration changes throughout the lifetime of the device and the correct and secure provisioning and deprovisioning of devices.
Barbara is a cross-industry enabler for others to build vertical solutions for final Industrial/Professional customers. At Barbara IoT, we build partnerships with integrators and technological partners to be able to serve the final customer with them. Furthermore, we have gained a deep know-how of the IIoT field and we offer integration services on top of Barbara OS and Panel.
Our customers are
- Companies that will exploit an IoT deployment and that have the capability to invest in a turnkey solution delivered on top of Barbara products, or
- Integrators and engineering services companies that deliver solutions to their final customer on top of Barbara in a B2B2B model.
From a vertical perspective, Barbara shines when used to integrate with legacy industrial systems, complex sensor systems or environments where security and resilience is a must. That positions Barbara specially in the following verticals:
- Supply Chain & Logistics
- Smart Cities & Infrastructures
Finally from the regional perspective our primary focus is Europe, where being a local technology provider is a competitive advantage for sensitive deployments, and is one of the leading industrial regions globally. As secondary markets, we are looking to LatAm
Start adding your own!
Register with your work email and create a new supplier profile for your business.