Published on 05/29/2017 | Technology
Learn how the IoT-enabled digital twin moves manufacturers closer to the ultimate goal of selling outcomes instead of products.
This white paper explains the concept of the digital twin and how it can transform an IoT solution from connected data into a valuable view of a meaningful asset. It also identifies best practices to implement a digital twin model and optimize it over time.
• Understanding the IoT asset
• Modelling the asset, not the sensors
• Separating condition from control
• Leveraging data to provide meaningful views
• Oversampling first, optimizing second
• Understanding digital twin maturity
• Determining asset reporting frequency