- Automation & Control - Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC)
- Functional Applications - Remote Monitoring & Control Systems
- Networks & Connectivity - Cellular
- Networks & Connectivity - Ethernet
- Networks & Connectivity - Routers & Bridges
- Equipment & Machinery
- Discrete Manufacturing
- Remote Asset Management
Staff working in the office needs access to industrial production management in remote fields
Need a fast and secure network that would provide the speed and reliability to underpin their time-critical operations
Our client uses 2 units of Ursalink UR72 industrial cellular router respectively as an OpenVPN server and an OpenVPN client. The one as OpenVPN client is connected to Ethernet port of a programmable logic controller. As soon as an OpenVPN environment is established, engineers working in the office can then access the system securely and control as well as monitor programmable logic controller anytime.
Case Study missing?
Start adding your own!
Register with your work email and create a new case study profile for your business.