- Functional Applications - Remote Monitoring & Control Systems
- Networks & Connectivity - LoRa
- Sensors - Utility Meters
- Cities & Municipalities
- Business Operation
- Advanced Production Planning and Scheduling
The Porto Turistico di Roma wanted to address two main pain points:
1) manual meters reading activity too long and too expensive
2) time for billings to customer customers' too long
The solution applied for phase one:
- Adeunis Pulse 3
- Unidata LoRaWAN Network
Case Study missing?
Start adding your own!
Register with your work email and create a new case study profile for your business.