Port U-Boot 2011.06 (and 3.5.9 by Marvell)
Port Linux kernel 3.1.1 (and linux-feroceon_5_1_3_KW by Marvell)
Create Debian6.0-based root file system
Integrate and adapt FreeNAS-based graphic user interface
The Development Kit includes the following components:
- Marvell high-performance MV88F6281 general-purpose controller with integrated CPU running at 1200 MHz
- Double Data Rate II (DDR2) SDRAM memory on board: Up to 4 one Gigabit x8 device -16 bit width, for a total of 512 MB running at a clock frequency of 400 MHz, data rate at 800 MHz
- Gigabit Ethernet port: On-board Gigabit Ethernet port on an RJ-45 connector (J1) Connected to 88E1116RMarvell PHY using RGMII interface.
- USB 2.0 Interface: Host to Device USB adapter (J6)
- RS-232 COM port connector by UART FDT2322D adapter via a mini USB connector.
- NAND Flash – 512 MB, U-boot, included Kernel, and File System
- ARM-compliant JTAG connector, also via a mini USB connector
Case Study missing?
Start adding your own!
Register with your work email and create a new case study profile for your business.