- Analytics & Modeling - Machine Learning
- Analytics & Modeling - Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Equipment & Machinery
National Instruments was concerned about the future state of its enterprise search solution. Microsoft’s FAST ESP was no longer offered as a stand-alone product and it was marked for end-of-life, effective July 2013.
After a competitive, multi-vendor review, National Instruments chose the Attivio platform to power its site search including e-commerce, Intranet, and CRM search. The company appreciated Attivio’s strength in the following urgently-needed features:
• Global language support
• “ Do you mean…? ” query completion
• Reliable, tunable relevancy
• Elimination of data denormalization
Case Study missing?
Start adding your own!
Register with your work email and create a new case study profile for your business.