- Networks & Connectivity - Network Management & Analysis Software
- Food & Beverage
- Human Resources
- Cloud Planning, Design & Implementation Services
- Software Design & Engineering Services
At the start of the pandemic, Mondelēz doubled down on its long-term strategy to accelerate consumer-centric growth. Part of this strategy involved replacing outmoded, disconnected systems and tools for innovation process management. The company needed a single solution for managing its innovation portfolio, resources, demand planning, and project execution.
- Disconnected legacy systems hamper timely insights, decision-making, and resource allocation
- A lack of transparency in the innovation portfolio slows project management and complicates governance
- Outdated and fragmented analytics create a lack of innovation project visibility across global teams
Mondelēz International is a global food and beverage leader with a stable of well-known brands like Cadbury, Oreo, and many other household names. The company faced the global disruption of COVID-19 head-on by deploying Sopheon software as a new, enterprise-wide platform for innovation portfolio and process management.
In a typical year, Mondelēz conducts more than 6,500 product-related project activities. Using a Stage-Gate® approach, the company identifies, defines, and plans the resources allocated to these projects. However, without clear visibility of product strategy and insights, NPD decisions cannot be made based on real-time information.
Sopheon worked with Mondelēz International to deploy Accolade software rapidly, with a focus on driving adoption across the global enterprise. Together with Sopheon, Mondelēz International built the initial Accolade implementation in just nine weeks, followed by four weeks of testing and validation.
Building on the idea of creating a “single source of truth,” Mondelēz International and Sopheon addressed an immediate need: retiring outmoded processes and disconnected software solutions, then merging those functions into Accolade.
Case Study missing?
Start adding your own!
Register with your work email and create a new case study profile for your business.