- Automation & Control - Distributed Control Systems
- Perimeter Security & Access Control
- Software Design & Engineering Services
Increased infrastructure running costs due to individual Pods. Lesser automation for UI and test-cases deployment; Inability to extend and decentralize access control among individuals.
- Dependency on individual Pods created bottlenecks for performing large-scale operations. Challenges swelled as the client had to check every separate Pod to detect error and failure, making monitoring difficult.
- Lesser test automation hindered continuous testing and continuous delivery, and therefore, marred operational efficiency. The lack of automated UI resulted in manual testing while verifying data and action flows, mounting the operational time and effort.
- The non-extendibility of the mobile-app features restrained the IoT-based security solutions offered earlier. The limitation prevented users from sharing their access control with individuals and thwarted user experiences.
The client is among the few global leaders in smart access control and security solutions and services. With over 150 years of legacy, 2000+ patents for products and software, and 50K employees spread across 50 countries globally, the client is trusted by builders, designers, contractors, and architects worldwide.
Harnessed AWS Lambda to successfully eliminate the challenges that perpetually occurred in the then microservices architecture that used Pods. Leveraged the serverless compute service to enable multi-factor identification and authentication, event monitoring, runtime management, and notifications alert. Further empowered clients’ applications by allowing them to connect with relational databases to pursue continuous scaling and security.
Developed an automated test-bed for maximizing UI performance and deploying various test cases across environments. Experts successfully deployed automation tools to test and analyze the performance of applications.
Case Study missing?
Start adding your own!
Register with your work email and create a new case study profile for your business.