Improved Reliability for Samsung's Smart Wearables
- Application Infrastructure & Middleware - API Integration & Management
- Functional Applications - Remote Monitoring & Control Systems
- Platform as a Service (PaaS) - Device Management Platforms
- Sensors - Biometric Sensor
- Healthcare & Hospitals
- Product Research & Development
- Remote Patient Monitoring
With a need to deliver round-the-clock reliability and peace of mind to seniors and their loved ones should the unfortunate happen, it is vital for Jupl to maximize uptime.
Using Control Center, Jupl can easily set up, test, and activate Samsung wearable devices both in mass production and units deployed in the field. They rely on Control Center APIs and remote diagnostic tools to ensure reliability, and seamlessly transmit data between devices and Jupl’s health services platform.
Case Study missing?
Start adding your own!
Register with your work email and create a new case study profile for your business.