- Analytics & Modeling - Predictive Analytics
- Functional Applications - Enterprise Asset Management Systems (EAM)
- Platform as a Service (PaaS) - Data Management Platforms
- Sensors - Acoustic Sensors
- Sensors - Humidity Sensors
- Sensors - Infrared Sensors
- Sensors - Lidar & Lazer Scanners
- Sensors - Pressure Sensors
- Sensors - Temperature Sensors
- Sensors - Vibration Sensors
- Equipment & Machinery
- Predictive Maintenance
The client is looking to generate higher value from the elevator data that is collected.
Sensors and data include:
Laser - position of the elevator car
Luminosity - Level of light within the car
Ultrasound - Open shaft door
Vibration - Acceleration of the car; vibration of the car
Microphones - abnormal sounds of the car
Atmospheric Pressure - Air pressure
Humidity - Shaft humidity
Temperature - Shaft temperature
RELAYR developed a SaaS and analytic tool for the client:
It monitors and reports:
Noise to detect anomalous acoustics indicating potential issues.
Vibration to detect abnormalities and identify current or upcoming failures.
Luminosity to validate car light status and identify changes.
Temperature to identify when it falls outside of an acceptable range.
Laser to recognize in which level the elevator is.
Power supply to detect a cut in electricity.
Case Study missing?
Start adding your own!
Register with your work email and create a new case study profile for your business.