- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) - Private Cloud
- Business Operation
- Cloud Planning, Design & Implementation Services
IGEL Technology has decided to move towards cloud-based workplaces from the early stages. The company previously had an external service provider that operated a Citrix infrastructure for the majority of its IT users.
About The Customer
IGEL Technology has made a name for itself worldwide by offering innovative and powerful thin client solutions since 1989. Today, more than 17,000 customers use products from the Bremen manufacturer in their IT infrastructure. In the meantime, the focus has expanded to include more than just slim terminals.
- Users benefit from greater flexibility and a better user experience.
- Business applications can be provided faster and more reliably.
- The effort and costs of operating digital workplaces are kept to a minimum.
- Resource consumption in Azure can be automatically adjusted to meet actual needs.
Case Study missing?
Start adding your own!
Register with your work email and create a new case study profile for your business.