- Analytics & Modeling - Edge Analytics
- Analytics & Modeling - Machine Learning
- Platform as a Service (PaaS) - Edge Computing Platforms
- Processors & Edge Intelligence - Embedded & Edge Computers
- Discrete Manufacturing
- Edge Computing & Edge Intelligence
- System Integration
Solution approach for monitoring production-critical ultrapure water valves with the aim of detecting possible failures at an early stage and better planning maintenance processes.
A multinational semiconductor contract manufacturing and design company incorporated in the Cayman Islands and headquartered in Malta, New York.
Edge AI sensor platform. Features:
- Multicore: 9 RISC-V cluster cores
- 4MB RAM & 1MB MRAM
- Rich digital & analog interfaces
- CAN-FD Core
- Ethernet-TSN Core
- High Security: TRNG, OTP, AES, Secure Boot…
- Variety of supported Sensors
- Customizable Package-on-Package Peripherals
- Software SDK & Examples
Embedding AI in smart sensors.
Case Study missing?
Start adding your own!
Register with your work email and create a new case study profile for your business.