- Analytics & Modeling - Process Analytics
- Automation & Control - Distributed Control Systems
- Functional Applications - Enterprise Resource Planning Systems (ERP)
- Functional Applications - Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES)
- Sensors - Pressure Sensors
- Sensors - Temperature Sensors
- Sensors - Utility Meters
- Paper & Pulp
- Process Manufacturing
- Factory Operations Visibility & Intelligence
Carvajal Pulp and Paper was challenged to lower its Manufacturing Costs to become more competitive. This reflected in the needs to gain more control over energy costs, chemical costs, and production losses.
Carvajal Pulp and Paper engaged with Honeywell's consultants to work on the company's challenges and needs; Honeywell began engineering a flexible, vendor-independent solution to integrate Carvajal Pulp and Paper's plant floors with its entire enterprise. Honeywell presented a comprehensive solution to achieve Carvajal Pulp and Paper's vision of Smart Operations.
The solution makes the best use of the company's process and information technology investments. It complemented existing systems such as ABB Distributed Control System (DCS) and Quality Control System (QCS), Honeywell OptiVision (MES) and SAP (ERP).
Case Study missing?
Start adding your own!
Register with your work email and create a new case study profile for your business.