- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) - Public Cloud
- Finance & Insurance
- Cloud Planning, Design & Implementation Services
With AxFina’s desire to innovate and scale and regulatory requirements looming, they turned to Hungarian IT company DIGITAL Kft. to help them migrate the entirety of its IT applications to the cloud. Microsoft Azure became the ideal solution to ensure AxFina maintained security, regulatory compliance, and speed.
AxFina Holding S.A
AxFina spearheads innovation and digitalization in loan servicing and business process outsourcing across Central and Eastern Europe.
AxFina has 3 main business lines:
• Loan Servicing and Debt Collection State-of-the-art servicing of performing, non-performing, secured, and unsecured receivables All a in fully digital, simple, and customer-friendly way.
• White Label Digital Debt Management solutions Employ our digital debt collection Platform-as-a-Service to power a digital-first, customer-centric debt collection strategy. Offer personalized, affordable, and instant access to credit to your customers.
• Business Process Outsourcing Nearshoring and Professional Services operated from our BPO HUB at an ultra-low cost.
DIGITAL Kft. and Kvazar.cloud approached local Microsoft cloud architects to assist in a tight timeline lift and shift migration to Azure. The two worked closely to successfully migrate AxFina Hungary’s entire onpremises environment to Azure, by following the best practices described in the Microsoft Cloud Adoption Framework. And the experienced engineering team at DIGITAL Kft. worked tirelessly to meet the strict deadline for the migration.
Case Study missing?
Start adding your own!
Register with your work email and create a new case study profile for your business.